Payment & Shipping Terms:
aerial fiber optic cable,
fiber optic ethernet cable
Double Sheath Kevlar Yarn Reinforce ADSS Fiber Optic Cable
ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) as a non-metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After the cable core is filled with filling compound. it is covered with thin PE (polyethylene) inner sheath. After stranded layer of aramid yarns are applied over the inner sheath as strength member, the cable is completed with PE or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath.
• The actual status of overhead power lines is taken into full consideration when ADSS cable is being designed.
• For overhead power lines under 110kV, PE outer sheath is applied.
• For power lines equal to or over 110kV, AT outer sheath is applied.
• The dedicate design of aramid quantity and stranding process can satisfy the demand on various spans.
• It can be installed without shutting off the power.
• Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice and wind and the load on towers and backprops.
• The design life span is 30 years.
• Good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
Nominal design parameters
|NO. of fibers||6||12||24||48||72||96||144|
|No. of tubes||1||2||4||4||6||8||12|
|fibers per tube||6||6||6||12||12||12||12|
|Nom. tube diameter (±0.2mm)||2||2||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Nom. diameter (±0.5mm)||12.2||12.2||12.2||12.2||12.2||14.0||16.0|
|Loose tube||Material||PBT||Color||Standard spectrum|
|Maximum tensile strength||4000N|
|Maximum crush load||3000N/100mm|
|Minimun bending radius||10D|
|Span length||100m - 120m|
|Out sheath material||PE|
|Temperature range||-20℃ ~ 70℃|
|Fiber type||Unit||SM G652D||MM 50/125||MM 62.5/125|
Packing material: Wooden drum.
Packing length: 2km per drum or customization.
Contact Person: Kerry Sun