Fiber patch cord ST to LC, duplex, single mode, red and black boot, black LSZH jacket
Fiber optic patch cord is a length of fiber cabling fitted with LC, SC, FC,MTRJ or ST fiber connectors at each end.The LC, a smaller form factor fiber optic connector, is most commonly used. Fiber jumpers also come in hybrid varieties with one type of connector on one end and another type of connector on the other. Jumpers are used in the same manner as patch cords, to connect end devices or network hardware to the structured cabling system.
2. Low Insertion Loss & PDL
3. Factory-terminated and Tested
4. Fiber Options: G.652 /G.657/OM1/OM2/OM3 and PM Panda Fiber
5. Connector Options: FC/SC/LC/ST/MU/E2000/MT-RJ/MPO/MTP
6. Polishing Options: PC/UPC/APC
7. Feature Connector with Ceramic Ferrules
1. Access Network
2. Telecom/CATV Systems
||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies
|Operating Temperature (° C)
||-10~ + 70
|Storage Temperature (° C)
||-40 ~ +85
|*All values specified are with connectors.