Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sheath:||Alumilum AlloyWires||Fiber Count:||12/24/36/48 Or Customized|
|Fiber Type:||Single Mode/multi Mode/G.652D/G.655||OPGW Type:||Central/Stranded/PBT Loose Tube/Al-covered SUS Tube|
|Packaging:||Iron-wooden Drum, 2000-5000m/drum Or Customized||Installation:||Power Transmision Line|
|Tube Material:||Stainless Steel Tube/Al-covered SST/Aluminum Tube||Surround Layer:||Single/Double/ Three Layer|
|Wire Material:||Aluminum Covered Steel Or Aluminum Alloy|
fiber optic ethernet cable,
armored fiber optic cable
High Voltage Outdoor Aerial OPPC OPGW Cable for Power Transmission Line
The OPPC fiber optical cable's Aluminum tube is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel
wires(ACS)or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires Aluminum wires / Aluminum alloy wires Optical fibers.
Aluminum fiber optical cable's have the dual functions performance functions of phase conductors with
The Characterisics of OPPC fiber optical cable
1. Replacing one or several wires of the traditional conductor with stainless steel tube and strand the tube with AS/steel wires
and AL/AA wires.
2. Replacing one of the three phase conductors with OPPC, thus to form a transmission line which consists of one OPPC
and two phase conductors.
3. OPPC can meet durative high temperature resistant which verified by Temperature Cycling test and Short Current test.
4. OPPC is applied to middle & high voltage power lines without ground wires such as 10kV, 35kV, 66kV and so on.
5. Telecommunications for middle & high voltage power lines in urban and rural areas;
Providing optical cables for building distribution automation station.
The technical data of OPPC fiber optical cable
|Total number of fiber cores||2-12|
|Outer diameter (mm)||7.8mm-8.5mm|
|Cable Max unit weight (kg/km)||65+|
|Allowable pull force (N)||long-term||600|
|Allowable crush strength (N/100mm)||long-term||300|
|Min bending radius (mm)||static||10 times of cable external diameter|
|dynamic||20 times of cable external diameter|
|Application of temperature||-40-60|
|The optic fiber Characteristics|
|Fiber Sort||Multimode||G.651||A1a:50/125||Graded-index fiber|
|G.653||B2: Zero dispersion shifted|
|G.654||B1.2 :Cut-off wavelength shifted|
|G.655 G657||B4: Main technical data for positive
dispersion shifted single-mode fiber
1. Only a part of OPPC fiber optical cable are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.
Rolled by Iron wooden drums.2000m to 5000m/drum or other required.
2. Sheath mark
The following printing is applied at 1-meter intervals.
a. Supplier: UNIFIBER or as customer required
b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type, Fiber Count)
c. Year of manufacture: xxx
d. Length mark in meters
Contact Person: Kerry Sun